Sweet and Spicy Oven-fried chicken
Ovens can transform your stale chicken to an exciting one! Achieve your ideal sweetness with the taste of healthy honey and spicy sauce. Serve it for your family to taste with just a just span of fifteen minutes. If it’s lightly brown on the outside, then you now serve it. Click this video and find out how to achieve the perfect sweet and spicy oven-fried chicken.
Video and Recipe Courtesy of Tasty
Sweet & Spicy Seasoning
1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
1/2 tablespoon allspice
1/2 tablespoon thyme
1/2 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 pounds chicken legs and thighs (skin-on, bone-in)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/175˚C
2. Combine all seasoning ingredients and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mixture to the Panko bread crumbs, set aside. (The extra seasoning can be used and stored for 1- 2 years!)
3. Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, and finally seasoned Panko.
4. Pour melted butter into the bottom of the 9×13 inch pan.
5. Place each coated piece of chicken skin side down in the butter.
6. Bake for 1 hour at 350˚F/175˚C (times and temperatures may vary depending on the oven), flipping the chicken over halfway through.
7. Serve & enjoy!
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”