Spaghetti squash 4 ways
Are you fond of spaghettis for breakfast? Is squash still in even after November? Here are four creative ways to prepare pasta with squash. Try the combination of spaghetti squash with bacon and cheddar cheese! And if you want a cheesy milky sauce for the spag try the second recipe. Baking is as fast as five minutes for Four Cheese Spaghetti Squash. Never miss the chicken in the third recipe of Chicken Enchalada-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. Last but not the least, enjoy healthy skin with tomatoes as main ingredient for the Tomato Meat Sauce Spaghetti Squash.
Video and Recipe Courtesy of Tasty
5 pounds small/medium red potatoes, washed and dried
1 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
½ cup cooked bacon, chopped
½ cup green onion, chopped
2 tablespoons mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F / 190˚C
2. Add the potatoes to a large bowl. Pierce each a few times with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Rub to coat.
3. Place the potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, until fork tender.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool to the touch.
5. Cut the top third off of each potato, set aside. Using a melon baller or tablespoon, take a large rounded scoop out of the inside of the bottom ⅔ of the potato, set aside. Place the hollowed potato bottoms on a clean baking tray.
6. Chop the scooped out insides and the tops of the potatoes and place into a large mixing bowl.
7. Pour over the apple cider vinegar and toss to coat.
8. Add the black pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, eggs, bacon, green onion, and mustard. Stir to coat.
9. Scoop the potato salad into the hollowed out potatoes. Refrigerate about 1 hour.
10. Just before serving, sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy!
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”