One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
Everyone loves cheese! Cheese is truly a taste all ages love. This short video brings you the simple steps on how to prepare Cheesy Taco Pasta in pot. Imagine a dish with beef, delicious taco seasoning and the soft elbow macaroni and above all, the melted cheesy top and cover. Follow the steps and create a blast with this dish! Our One-Pot Taco Pasta is good for your kids’ snacks or even your family’s dessert. We can try it now by clicking the link.
Video and Recipe Courtesy of Tasty
1 lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
2 cups water
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1. Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/ high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot.
2. Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil
3. Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally.
4. Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover.
5. Serve once cheese is melted!
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”