Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
Chicken wings can be as better as the chicken drumsticks in any dish! How much more if we put the sweetest honey and the spiciness of garlic? All we do is fry the chicken after putting the flavor combination as in the video. We prepare our chicken sauce with butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and brown sugar! We can now taste the sweet and spicy chicken our family can truly enjoy. Click the link for the video!
Video and Recipe Courtesy of Tasty
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
2 pounds chicken winglets and drumlets
Oil for frying, enough to fill the pan with ¼ inch of oil
Honey Garlic Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon garlic
1 tablespoon ginger
½ cup soy sauce
5 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Mix flour, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Coat each chicken wing with a generous layer of the flour mixture.
2. Pour ¼ inch of oil into a shallow pan, and bring it to a medium high heat.
3. In small batches, fry the chicken wings for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel.
4. Over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add the garlic and ginger.
5. Add soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar to pan and reduce for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the fried wings directly into the sauce pan and stir until the wings are covered in the sauce, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Serve with scallions on top & enjoy!
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”