Buffalo Fried Calamari
Enjoying seafoods? Let us give you the very special recipe of Buffalo Fried Calamari. They key is soaking the calamari first in buttermilk as preparation before dredging it in seasoned flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder! Make it golden bowl by drowning it into the hot oil. Of course, don’t forget the buffalo sauce that will make the fried calamari the perfect dish! Finally, serve it with ranch dressing. Click the video to have a detailed instruction on how to cook it.
Video and Recipe Courtesy of Tasty
1 pound calamari, bodies sliced into ½ inch rings or frozen packaged
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
oil for frying
1/4 cup buffalo sauce
ranch dressing for dipping
1. Soak calamari in buttermilk and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat frying oil to 350˚F / 175˚C.
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
4. Dredge calamari in seasoned flour, tossing evenly to coat.
5. Carefully drop a handful of the calamari into the hot oil.
6. Cook until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove calamari from the fryer and transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet.
8. Repeat with remaining calamari.
9. In an empty bowl, pour in buffalo sauce, then add in fried calamari. Toss around until evenly coated.
10. Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy!
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”