It’s time to try to make an ABC soup! Interesting name, isn’t it? This soup can be made as easy as A-B-C. One of the best reason for its name is because we can get vitamin A, B, and C in one soup. This is best served to your family in each meal. It’s made of vegetables and meat. How can we cook it? Let’s click the video and follow the easy steps.
Video and Recipe Courtesy of CarmenChanCooks
4 chicken breasts with bone on
Chicken bones/chicken feet (Optional)
2 red tomatoes, cut into wedges
4 onions, cut into wedges
5 whole cloves garlic, peeled
2 waxy potatoes, cut into chunks
2 carrots, cut into chunks
1 ear of corn, cut into 4 – 5 pieces
1 – 2 inches Yunan ham, sliced into thick chunks (optional)
Enough water to cover ingredients
Salt, to taste
1. Boil some water and place the chicken feet, breast and carcass for one minute. Strain and rinse with tap water.
2. Chop tomatoes, onions, potatoes, carrots and sweet corn.
3. Place all ingredients in the pot and bring to a boil. Skim the scum off the top.
4. Once it boils, reduce to the lowest heat, cover and simmer for 2.5 to 3 hours.
5. Remove all the bones and serve hot.
We believe a happy family and harmonious work-home environment is achievable with the management of expectations and a lifestyle of learning. Eden Grace Maids Agency aspires to cater to your needs for an ideal, dependable maid. We also hope to facilitate a good working relationship through proper integration and education programmes for both parties. We desire to guide domestic helpers to achieve their life goals during employment.
MAID AGENCY WITH A DIFFERENCE
“Building Lives, Building Families”