It has always been our goal to integrate both employers and helpers into a harmonious working relationships. In order to reach our goal it is important to start it right from the beginning.
- As a fast paced country, most employers are busy with work, therefore managing household chores; child and infant care remain as a challenging to most working couples. Hiring a maid is no longer a luxury rather than a necessity to cope up with daily routines in the house. We understand that it’s important to find a maid who is reliable.
- Helping employers to eliminate fears and concern of managing maids through orientation and step by step guidance.
- We will guide you through the process of finding the right helpers appropriate for your family’s needs as every family has it’s own different needs and expectations.
- Before Confirmation we will re-orientate the selected candidates to ensure that she is fully aware of the work scope and expectations.
- Hiring a maid, there is a process involving many steps and paperwork in which we will take care of.
- Upon arriving, airport pick up, medical check up and attending settling in program and final thumb print will be arranged to fetch and send your maid back to the designated address.
- We provide special orientation and post training to ensure that the maid is prepare emotionally as well as work concerns issue before leaving for employer’s house.
- Immediate personal follow up through home visitation after one month to ensure smooth transition between employer and maid.
- Provide a safe environment for maids through activities and mentorship program during their day off on Sunday.
- Staying in contact with employer and helper through out like problem solving and counseling.
Eden Grace is spear headed by a group of passionate and experience sales team who provides valued added service for our clients’ by supporting them in meeting their needs thru
- Strict Screening
- Personal Interview
- Careful Matching
- Cultural and Character Building
- Orientation & Home visit
- Provide Activities
- Mentorship Programs
- Ongoing Follow up through Counseling & guidance
Through our professional and close partnership with us, we will be able to integrate and work out a harmonious relationship between employers and helpers.