Filipino Maids:The Four House Cleaning Tips
Filipino Maids: The Four House Cleaning Tips
Work may stress us out but we must admit that an untidy house will even worsen our mood! We definitely love the idea of our house being always in order but not all of us can face the challenges of cleaning. Except from the fact that it is time consuming, it is sometimes tricky when we don’t know the proper procedures in how to do it.
That’s why we need someone who is trained to the job! It’s still not too late to get an Indonesian or Filipino maid in Singapore.
These are question you and your maid needs to answer together.
1. When will you be cleaning the house generally?
Both the employer and the maid need to make a schedule for the cleaning process.
– We must carefully set the time of the cleaning and strictly follow the agreed schedule. Marking the calendars’ holidays for the cleaning process can also be great!
– Consider doing it in weekends when have no work and have plenty of time.
– If we have little children, we better look after them while the maid is cleaning. Small children who love to play around may interfere with the cleaning process or may even fall into accidents if we’re not careful.
– Some maids manage babysitting and housekeeping by letting the child sleep first before doing household chores.
2. Have you prepared the daily cleaning schedule?
General cleaning is different from the daily cleaning schedule. It is important that we also prepare the daily task in the house that will serve as the maid’s frequent cleaning routine. This just include light tasks like carrying out the garbage, sweeping the floor, etc. This is done so the maid will not be overworked during the general cleaning.
We must keep the list of things to do short and simple!
3. Did you throw the unimportant stuff?
The primary thing that stresses us out is the mess scattering and the things that just never seem to stay in order. Let us look at this stuff a little bit more. Are they necessary and always used? Or are they rubbish that are unimportant and takes a lot of space in our living room?
We may have this pile of outdated magazines that aren’t in need anymore and are just scattering on our table and made the house look even messier.
– The maid may collect them and place them in one corner of put them in a shelf where it can be hidden. The same goes for the other things in the house.
– Other homeowners throw the unneeded stuff and put the others into sale.
4. Are all your supplies ready?
It is difficult and demotivating to carry out a task without the tools needed for the task. We need to prepare first the list of things and products to make the cleaning process easier.
– When everything is complete, then the maid can now start all the procedure.
– As a wise shopper, please choose the products that aren’t too strong and harmful for the family and the house.
We hope these four tips aided your house’s cleaning process!