2019 NOVEL CORONAVIRUS
The current Coronavirus episode has put all of us on the toe. Some of us are more worry than others. As a company we understand, as we have our family as well. MOH has raised it to DORSCON (Disease Outbreak Response System Condition) to Orange.
Followings are the measures and it will only be effective, if every individual plays their part.
How nCoV is transmitted:
– Contact with droplets from infected individuals
– Contact with contaminated surfaces
Most effective method to prevent transmission:
– Practice good personal hygiene
– Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
– Use hand sanitizer, if above is unavailable
– Avoid touching your face
– Avoid shaking hands, use alternative greetings
Be socially responsible:
– Stay at home, if you are sick and see your GP
– Wear a mask, if you are going out and/or to see your GP
– Stay calm, be vigilant and keep up with official updates at MOH website or media go.gov.sg/mohupdates
Since MOM or MOH has not issue any work stop order, we will continue with business as usual, until such time that DORSCON level escalated or authority issuance of cautionary advice.
Personally, if you are “worried” or “feels unwell”, please put on your mask and seek medical attention. Also please refrain from spreading “unwholesome” comment received via the social media and/or friends, to stop propagation of “fake news”.